Become a Legal Loop Student Representative today
Enhance your employability and career prospects by joining our team of Student Representatives, no matter where you’re based in the country.
Boost your CV
Demonstrate your passion for the law to employers in an easy to manage, flexible manner.
Potential for growth
Have a habit of going above and beyond? Demonstrate exceptional contribution to Legal Loop by becoming one of our Student Representatives of the Month and win other future awards.
Skills and abilities
As a Legal Loop Student Representative, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
– Independence and the ability to work without supervision.
– A healthy motivated attitude and interest in Legal Loop.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– A forward thinking and innovative attitude.
– The ability to take initiative regarding new opportunities for promotion of the brand.
As a Legal Loop Student Representative, your responsibilities would include:
– Promoting the brand of Legal Loop throughout your university institution.
– Liaising with other representatives to come up with new strategies of informing fellow students.
– Spreading word of Legal Loop through social media such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
– Representing and acting as the face of Legal Loop at your institution.
To apply to join the team, send a CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Please ensure that you include in your application details of your university course, including your current year of study.